- The rich, smoky flavor of our chipotle sauce is like instant bbq flavor—with or without the grill
- Marinate chicken breasts with tabasco chipotle sauce to infuse them with a smoky sizzle
- Marinate seafood in tabasco chipotle sauce before breading and deep-frying, suddenly tartar sauce is strictly optional
- Mayonnaise and ketchup, and the foods they go on, taste better when you combine them with tabasco chipotle sauce
- Scoville rating (hotness unit): 1500-2500 units
Details: The smooth, smoky flavor of TABASCO Chipotle Sauce is a natural for BBQs. Use a generous amount to marinate and grill steak, pork, chicken and vegetables. In fact, adding a few drops to a dish is a great way to get that instant grilled flavor, without even firing up the grill! It gives a smoky sizzle to sides like mac & cheese, potato salad and baked beans.