Cashews Benefits and Nutrients
Kalbavi Cashews are extremely good for you, and buying them in bulk allows you to enjoy all their benefits at a reasonable price. These nuts boost the level of ‘good’ cholesterol and providing body with good essential fats.
Food to Live Cashews are a raw, non-pasteurized, source of nutritional energy. They are rich in minerals, namely copper, iron, manganese, and calcium.
Our bulk cashews are a great addition to everyone’s diet, even athletes’, as they are rich in both dietary fiber and protein. In fact, adding a bit of cashew milk into your protein shake in a gym would give you a good boost of the muscle building elements.
Raw cashews also boost your levels of B vitamins.
- Our Lightly Wrapped Cashews are unlike any other cashew that you may have tried.
- Decadent crunch, crispy cashew skin, and a light dusting of sea salt deliver the most delicous cashew nut that you have ever tasted.
- We have spent decades perfecting the optimal cashew manufacturing process to deliver you the very best cashew on earth.
- Our cashews are delivered to you whole, including their natural skins. Keeping the skin on increases the crunch, elevates the flavor, and enhances the natural nutrition.
- Our natural cashew skins have comparable antioxidative activity to blueberries, giving you superior nutrition to other nuts you may have tried.
- We add a light dusting of pure sea salt and dry roast (no added oils) to create the perfect nut.
- Snacking on Karma Nuts Lightly Salted Wrapped Cashews is a soul-satisfying experience, perfect for yourself or a wonderful gift.
Net Weight: 250g, Size: W 210 (Jambo)
Natural Source of Protein – Protein is essential for building and repairing muscles.
Cashew nuts give you an energy boost and an infusion of essential minerals and B vitamins.
High in Magnesium – Magnesium helps protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, blood pressure regulation and reduces constipation.
W-240 is a larger than a standard size of Cashews; W-240 means it is a whole (W) kernel that would produce 240 cashew kernels per pound.