SOFTSPUN Microfiber Cloth – 5 pcs – 40×40 cms – 340 GSM Grey – Thick Lint & Streak-Free Multipurpose Cloths – Automotive Microfibre Towels for Car Bike Cleaning Polishing Washing & Detailing
Has Affinity To Oil That Allows Oil To Cling Directly To The Fibers
Absorbs 3-4 Times Its Weight Of Water, Being Hydrophilic, Dries 3x Faster Than Cotton.
Uses Only Water To Clean, Needs No Cleaning Agents. Requires Less Water Than Cotton To Wash
To help you decide whether the organic food is good for your health or not, I am here providing you a list of pros and cons of purchasing and consuming them.
Pros of Organic Food
- Various sources proved that organic farming is environment friendly and its main reason is diversity of flora and fauna. According to OTA (Organic Trade Association), organic farming minimizes the soil erosion and ground water pollutants. Also, as it does not work for increasing the size of crops so it does not create extra pressure on soil and atmosphere.
- Organic Food is free from hydrogenated fat. We all know that hydrogenated fat in the long run leads to several heart diseases. It energises you to work with hectic schedules very easily.
- Organic foods are grown using lesser amount of chemicals for their production. Organic farmers do not use any synthetic fertilizers or chemical additives for their production. Ultimately, the food we consume is free from chemical residue. Hence our body is safe from harmful pesticides and several health issues.
- Several researchers after their research concluded that organic food have more nutritional value than inorganic conventional food as they are rich source of minerals. This is only because of absence of pesticides where plants produce phytochemicals to enhance resistance against bugs. Organic farming also increases the potency of soil.
- Having high nutritional value, organic food increases the taste gradually. It is a fact that taste in any food develops with its balanced sugar and salt content. Just imagine, you are enjoying a natural sweetness of apples and several berries.
- Last but not the least, opting organic food is a perfect idea for the wellbeing of animals too. In Organic farming, animals are served with natural diet and are kept in free chemical conditions. Organic meat is taken care without antibiotics and no food for them is treated with pesticides.
- Genetically grown crops are not accepted in organic standards.
Cons of Organic Food
- No doubt, organic foods are very expensive. The reason behind its high price is high demand of organic foods and its lower production. Also, it is expensive because its production requires more labour.
- In some situations, organic food is not safe for our health as it has some risk of food-borne bacteria like salmonella, E. coli etc.
- Organic food have less shelf life. It gets spoiled faster as they are not treated with any chemicals and preservatives which is required to provide them longer life. Hence, they get spoiled faster and goes off the shelves quickly.
- Finding organic food store is not very easy. It is because of unavailability of organic farming in every nook and corner. Also, as it has shorter shelf life, we cannot think to transport it from far flung areas.
- It is also seen that experiencing low level pesticides can be unsafe to children and pregnant women because of their susceptible immune system.
Consuming organic food is thought to be healthier choice. But various organizations concluded that there are no strong reports claiming organic foods to be good for health. Several food safety agencies of the world have reported that organic food is not more nutritive than food grown by conventional methods. With the help of above mentioned pros and cons of organic foods, you can go for choosing organic food or rejecting it. Choice is yours anyways!!!