PCOS which is commonly known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is an endocrine condition which happens to the women of reproductive age. It is quite common amongst the women who are in the age when they have to reproduce. The causes of PCOS are extremely complicated and insulin resistance and hormone regulation are known to be the main key factors. Though it is not that the disease cannot be cured or there are no ways to limit the symptoms of the disease as some small yet effective changes can help in bettering the conditions of PCOS.
What are the symptoms of PCOS?
Symptoms can be easily identified if a person takes care of it and gives a little attention to their health and condition. Following are the symptoms of PCOS:
• Weight gaining
• ovarian cysts
• irregular periods
• Excessive Acne
• Hair getting thin
Although there is not any one approach for the treatment which is known to be sure-shot diet changes and lifestyle changes can definitely do some positive effect on your health.
Any step that you wish to take towards your health should always be consulted first with your doctor before anything. It is not suggested to take any dosage or medications for it can cause side effects and can create harm to your mind and body.
Home remedies for treatment PCOS :
• Take whole foods like those which are free from artificial sugars, hormones, preservatives etc.
• Get a diet with balanced carbs and proteins.
• Increase your iron intake by eating olive oil, tomatoes, leafy greens, fishes, nuts and more.
• Try to avoid coffee as much as possible as caffeine intake is not good for your health. Drink herbal tea or green tea which healthy for your system.
• Consider eating soy products and add supplements to your diet.