The spinal cord is the most important cord in our body and apparently the most sensitive as
well. It is made with so much complex structure that it is prone to have injuries that could
completely damage it. Some people suffer from continuous lower back pain which is not really
healthy and positive for a longer run. It mainly happens because of bad posture and sometimes
from injuries as well. It is important to improve your body’s posture in order to avoid any
pressure to your lower back. It also helps to prevent lower back ache which is quite common these
Below are some ways by which you can improve your body posture and also prevent your lower
back from paining.
1. Make our muscles strong by exercising for core muscles like walking which can not only give
proper support to your lower back but can also help in avoiding injury.
2. It is highly important to correct your posture because bad posture puts pressure on your
back and can also cause degenerated discs which cause more pain.
3. Do not lift heavy objects, try to avoid it as much as possible and even if you do make sure
you do it in the right way so that your back doesn’t get any stress.
4. If you are an athlete and feel that anything is easy for your body to do then remember that even
a small move can harm your back.
5. One thing which everyone has to keep in mind is that the overall physical health is
mandatory not just for the back muscles.
6. In case you are a frequent traveler and go on flights or trains very often, try to take good
care of your back. Put a pillow or choose a comfortable back seat for you.
7. Do some hamstrings exercise to loosen them a bit and decrease pressure on the pelvis area
and give relief to your lower back pain.