Chronic anxiety is one of the main factors in which people suffer from the heart attack as it affects the mental health in the human cycle.
It causes the body to stress and increases the blood pressure count with a rapid increase in one’s heartbeat.
The risk of heart issues and mental health also involves high caffeine or sugar intake, lack of exercise, hormonal imbalance, excessive alcohol intake, smoking, and poor eating which contributes to anxiety and depression.
Some indications that trigger Abnormal Heartbeats due to stress-related issues are panic attacks, seizure, weakening heart, sweating, passing out, triggers, hyperventilating and symptom pattern.
Panic attacks as a part of depression and anxiety can be often mistaken for a heart attack, however, visiting a Doctor or General Practitioner for a general check-up would be beneficial as to narrow down the cause of the attack.
Best Remedies for Anxiety and Depression are:
• Practicing meditation on a regular basis improves mental health by reducing stress
• Getting enough sleep for a minimum of 7-8 hours per night
• Regular and actively involved in sports and physical activity is a stress buster
• Seeking the support of a doctor or a counselor on ways to reduce depression
• Eating a healthy and well-balanced diet including fresh green vegetables and fruits
• Limiting the intake of alcohol to a minimum of 2 glasses a day
• Consuming fewer caffeine products
• Avoiding junk and processed foods and foods that include sugar and excess oil
• Vitamin B complex
• Kava root
• Omega-3 fatty acids
4. Essential Oils:
• Roman Chamomile
• Lavender Oil
Food to avoid Anxiety and Depression are:
2. Refined sugar and artificial sweeteners
4. Sodium rich foods that are high in salt
5. Soda or any other aerated drinks
6. Fruit juice
8. Fried foods that have excess oil
9. Diary and milk products
10. Processed foods
11. Hydrogenated oil
12. Junk food